Monday, July 27, 2009

A Sweet Home in....Alpharetta!


I don't usually write about individual homes in my blog postings, but today I think I will, because I want to tell you all about a sweet little house that I just listed! This house reminds me of the smaller homes that most of us grew up in with its 3 bedrooms, compact size and big, beautiful yard shaded by mature trees.

Located near Alpharetta Elementary, the Library and within walking distance of downtown, 209 Kenneth Drive would be a perfect 1st home, empty-nester downsize or rental property for the savvy investor. Built the old-fashioned way, the house is brick on all four sides and has a big, new deck off the dining room looking out into the private, wooded backyard. Did I mention that there is a full basement underneath it all? You can walk out to the backyard from this level, too!

Come take a look, but don't wait long! Priced at only $169,900, this charming brick home with it's gorgeous yard will go fast.

No comments: